UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Monday, June 19, 2006

A FISH STORY!

Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology-March 26, 2006

GENERAL ALVEAR – A businessman fishing along the banks of the Atuel River managed to photograph a UFO that was suspended in the air for some 30 seconds before it took off in the general direction of the cordillera.
The image shows a UFO immersed in a fireball, and it could well be considered a meteorite, although those who saw it say that “given its trajectory and movements, it could not have been one.”

This curious event took place on March 6 when a renowned businessman from Alvear – his name is Ramon but he preferrred to withhold his surname – was fishing along the river in an area known as Paso del Loro, 20 km between the borders of this department and La Pampa province.

“We were fishing around 10:00 pm. I believe that some 40 to 50 meters away from us, no more than that, I looked up and saw an object suspended in the air, like a fireball some 30 meters up in the air. I can’t tell you more because it was a dark night,” said Ramon, 32.

According to his calculations, the object must have been suspended in the air some 30 seconds since “it gave me time to take two photos with my cellphone and a third one that didn’t come out very well.” All of this took place when they were fishing on this side of the river and the object was on the far side, over some hills in the area.

The businessman said that everything happened so quickly that “when I took the photo, it was hovering. Then it made an ascending motion toward the cordillera, but it wasn’t abrupt. Then I took a third picture that didn’t come out very well. What called my attention is that at the time we could see a shining light, and when we downloaded the photo to the computer, we noticed that it had reddish tones on the one side and bluish ones ont the other.”

He told his story with a sober demeanor and with a degree of reticence, concerned about the remarks that this experience may generate, since “if you talk about flying saucers, they say you’re nuts.” Ramon says he only told a friend and later saw the experience published in an Alvear weekly newspaper.

In his opinion “it isn’t a meteorite. It’s something else, although I don’t know what. It’s the first time that this has happened to me. I was struck by the height at which the object was located and the fact that if you take a cellphone picture of a light source, it won’t come out in the same way as this one did.”

(Translation (c) 2006. S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Mario Luis Bracamonte, S.I.O. - Argentina)
source and references:
Planeta UFO
DATE: 03.24.06
(From UFO Casebook files)
____________

Zanesville, Ohio Unseen Huge Craft Rises Out Of The Water

Date: May, 1999Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: ?

Full Description of event/sighting: My brother, father and I were fishing at a place called Dillon Dam. We have fished in this area our entire lives and know the area very well. I am not exactly sure what time it was, but it was around 10:00 p.m. All three of us were sitting by the water's edge with our fishing poles in the water. There were no stars or moon that evening so it was pitch black out and we were using a Coleman lantern for our light. These lights work great, but the one problem is it is so bright, it does limit your night vision beyond the area it illuminates. The area where we were fishing is a small bay. I had fished this area for decades and had even waded in it once because a fish had pulled my pole in. As I had waded in it, I know the water is only about 3-4 feet deep throughout most of this bay (we fish for carp -not to eat, just for fun).

Anyway, suddenly, right in front of us, it sounded as if something "huge" was coming out of the water. Later when we talked about it, my brother mentioned something as big as a house, but that was just because that was the biggest thing he could think of. It sounded as if an aircraft carrier was emerging from the water. You could sense it rising up out of the water, but we could not see it. You could also hear the water falling back down off of the object, back to the lake.

No one said a word, but instinctively, we all rushed backwards about 15 yards or so. My brother is a guy who fancy's himself a Daniel Boone type guy. He is an avid outdoorsman and hunter. I have never in my life seen him scared of anything. Standing there, I looked over at him as we stood there, and he was standing there with his pistol pointed to the water. I did not even know he had a pistol. But again, no words were said, we were sitting there and something absolutely huge came out of the water, without a word, we all rushed backwards, I looked over at my brother and he was pointing a gun at the water.

The water rushed down off of the unseen object. You could tell the object was rising due to the sound of the water falling back to the lake. We stood there, totally scared to death for a few minutes, never heard a sound, no animals, no birds, nothing. Without our poles we rushed to the car and left. We left our tackle-box, poles, light, everything. I tried to talk about it, but after a few minutes of just absolute atonement, my father and brother said they never wanted this mentioned again.

Thank you to the witness for their report.
_______
Thank you Brian Vike for this case!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com